Large Domestic HD Mosquito Trap
With this Heavy Duty Mosquito Trap you are buying the largest domestic trap on the market. Larger fan means more Mosquitoes are sucked in as they fly by. Add the optional Octenol / Lactic Acid Lures and you are sitting pretty while the Mozzies are trapped never to harm you or your family again.
Price Slashed from
$229 to $199
End of Season Sale!
Free Freight Australia Wide
12 Month Warranty.
Mosquito Trap Placement:
- The location of your trap is a critical variable in maximising capture rates.
- Most mosquito species avoid direct sunlight and wind so we recommend shaded, sheltered areas.
- Amongst bushes or shrubs and near any wetland area is ideal.
- Keep the trap away from areas frequented by humans or Pets.
- Experiment with different locations to determine the most successful placement for your trap.
For the best performance from your Mosquito Trap, first determine the source of the mosquito nuisance (Mosquitoes breed in wet areas like streams, marshland, wooded areas and gardens). Then use these rules to site the Trap:
- Rule 1: Place the Trap between the mosquito source and areas of human activity.
- Rule 2: Place the Trap as far away from people and as close to the mosquito source as possible. (Attract them to the Trap and not to you.)
- Rule 3: Place the Trap upwind of the mosquito source but only if you can comply with Rule 1. (Mosquitoes sometimes use the wind to navigate.)
- Rule 4: Place the Trap in a predominantly shaded area. (Most mosquitoes avoid direct sunlight.)
- Rule 5: Place the Trap in a location protected from rain and strong wind. (Mosquitoes don’t fly in strong winds.)
- Rule 6: If severe weather conditions are predicted then store the Trap out of the weather.
Bulbs have an average life of 5,000 hours and should be replaced annually to maintain optimal UV effectiveness. even though the bulbs light may be visible to you, its ability to attract insect insects over time weakens.